Monday, January 3, 2011

11 Months

IMG_7315

IMG_7321

The babies are 11 months old!  I can’t believe they will be 1 next month.  They are getting so big!  They are both standing alone for longer periods of time and will walk behind their toys or with someone holding their hands.  They are into everything!

Sawyer J- Is still my snuggle buddy, I could just eat him up.  He is saying Momma which melts my heart every time!  He is wearing size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes. 

Baxley- Is my little gymnast and loves to flip.  She is crawling correctly now and I keep waiting for her to take her first step.  She is wearing size 4 diapers and 6-12 month clothes.

I always thought Bax would crawl first and then one day Sawyer J just started crawling.  Now, I have been waiting on Bax to take her first step and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he beat her to it.

They are starting to fight over toys and show their tempers which is actually kind of amusing to watch.  Sam is so good with them and always looks out for them and helps take care of them.  They are so lucky to have him as their big brother.

No comments: