Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sam’s First Haircut

IMG_4840

Sam has needed a haircut for a while now, I just refused to take him.  E finally put his foot down and made me.  He didn’t have hair for so long and I just didn’t want to cut it.

I knew I wanted to take him to Pigtails and Crewcuts for his first hair cut.  It is a kids “beauty shop” as Sam calls it in Little Rock.  He chose the police car to sit in.IMG_4842

IMG_4844

Blake, Katy, and all you other Tori fans…no more Nick Nolte.IMG_4845

IMG_4846

IMG_4848

IMG_4852

IMG_4855

IMG_4858

IMG_5143

They gave us this cute little keepsake with some of his hair.  He also got to choose a treasure from the chest.  He did so good the entire time.  I am always so proud of him!

1 comment:

The Tarbutton Blog said...

Haaaa...he sported the hair well. Nick Nolte would be jealous;)