Saturday, July 3, 2010

5 Months

IMG_4459

The babies are 5 Months!

Baxley:

You are such a joy!  You have become a little more laid back and smile all the time.  You are doing better sleeping through the night.  When you were sick we gave in and gave you a pacy which has helped you make it all night.  You wear size 3 diapers, wear 6 month clothes, and eat about 6 oz.  You are the most alert baby I have ever seen!  You watch everything and don’t miss a thing.  You always have your eyes on me or your brothers.  IMG_4519

Sawyer:

You are the sweetest baby!  You have a laugh that absolutely melts my heart.  I love the picture below with your hand on sissy.  I hope you always look out for her.  You are so big!!!!  You wear size 3 diapers, wear 9 month clothes (barely) and eat about 7 oz.  You sleep so good every night.  You have started holding your feet and rolling around everywhere.  You always rub your eyes and no matter how short I keep your nails cut you still seem to scratch your face.IMG_4521

IMG_4530

IMG_4542

You love playing with each other and touching.  Every now and then I catch you sucking on each others hands.IMG_4539

IMG_4548

No comments: