Friday, January 22, 2010

Audra


Audra has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. This week she put this picture on Facebook and it cracks me up. I have really been able to see her a lot lately since we are staying in Sheridan. Sam loves her, he gets in his toy truck and we ask him where he is going and he says, "Audra's house".
Audra is very close to her family and they mean everything to her. Her mother has been battling cancer for the last three years. They have spent the past two Christmas' in he hospital. She is now home with hospice. Audra is so strong and I admire her so much. Everyday when I talk to her and ask about her mom she quickly turns the conversation to how I am doing. She has so many wonderful qualities that her parents instilled in her and I know they are so proud. Audra was our high school homecoming queen and is loved by so many people in our community. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. Please keep her family in your prayers.

No comments: