Tuesday, January 12, 2010

34 Weeks

Well...I am still here.
E came down to see us Sunday, which was great for Sam because he was missing him SO bad. He stayed and took me to the doctor yesterday for my check-up. I am still making it okay so Dr. B sent me back home. I am still having a lot of contractions, but not the real deal yet. He said in his experiences most twins are born between 34-35 weeks so maybe they will come this week. I am pretty uncomfortable and ready, but at the same time want them to be as healthy as they can. I feel so lucky to have made it this far.

I don't really have anything else exciting to share. I just lay on the couch getting bigger and bigger every day. My sweet cousin Shelly has been coming and getting Sam and letting him play with her boys and he has the best time. I have truly enjoyed getting to spend this time with him. My parents have been so wonderful to take care of us and I have been able to rest.

Sam has started telling us "No" which has been a little challenging, but he is also doing so good with his manners. I have worried about how his schedule and routine has changed so much, but he has done so well. I am so proud of him and I know he will make a great big brother.

I have had so many people checking on me and I truly appreciate all of you.

2 comments:

Mickey and Jessica said...

Woo hoo!! Glad to hear you are doing well but I know you are ready for those sweet babies to be here!! Can't wait to meet them!! :)

Newlyweds said...

It is wonderful that you are still blogging:) I will have something for you to look at soon! I am sooo happy you are doing so well, and I am getting so excited about meeting Sawyer and Baxley. I sure do miss you sister:) Give Sam sweet hugs from me!