Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas with the Baxley's

We woke up Sunday morning and had Christmas in our P.J.'s at mom and dad's. Sam had to go out in the garage and try out his new ride. Thanks B.B. and Papa for such a great Christmas!






Every year mom gave us a precious moment ornament. Her tree is full of them and she is now buying them for Sam and Gavin. Sam's ornament this year is a boy in a John Deere wagon. He loved it!






Sam showing off his new John Deere toboggan.
















We have been trying to get all of the kids together for a picture for Sam and Donna's Christmas card forever! Saturday we were heading to Sheridan and they were all at McCrory at Bryan's Dads house so we stopped by to snap a shot...or so we thought. These pictures crack me up, look at Sam.







I don't want my picture made!






How good is the pic going to be if you can't see my eyes???
I am really serious!















Oh my gosh, I can't take it!



I am so tired!





This is as good as it is going to get!

No comments: