Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend in Sheridan


Sam and Caroline
It was so good to see Jessica and Morgan!


























Mom has been trying to catch the raccoon that is getting into her flower beds. We woke up Sunday and this is what we found. Every time I gripe to E about any type of rodent in HR he always laughs and says, "I know they don't have that in Sheridan." Well, looks like he has proof now they do:(







Saturday we woke up and headed to Cabot for a baby shower for my friend Robin. When we got back to Sheridan Sam's cousin Gavin had come to play and we headed to the pool.




















You can see Gavin swinging in the background.










































Audra, Sam, and I went to the shower. It was in Austin, Arkansas and we got stopped by the Austin parade because Austin Days were happening. And let me just say it was the saddest parade I have ever seen. Then we got lost! So we arrive about 45 minutes late. Then Audra starts having some severe abdominal pain (which has been going on for a while, but I didn't know how severe it was) so I took her to the hospital. Turns out she has some serious gallbladder issues and is having it taken out tomorrow.

4 comments:

The Tarbutton Blog said...

FYI...in HR that is an opossum:)

RobinVZ said...

I love that pic of you and sam at the end! oh, and when I saw the pic of sam and the rodent you trapped...it reminded me of Eric using your storage containers to trap "animals" at the bottoms! oh, sam....he has so much to learn from his daddy! :)

Marsh said...

For sure that's an Opossum. But you are for given...I do recall you calling a specifc long bodied dog a "dash hound". you need anymore guinea fowl?

The Vaught's said...

Okay I spent two years in the bottoms, I am very aware that is an opossum...