Monday, June 22, 2009

Back to Sheridan

Sam's First Golf Outing!!!
E has been working around the clock to get the beans planted so Sam and I decided to head back to Sheridan since he wouldn't miss us:)
My dad LOVES golf!!!! I grew up at the Sheridan Country Club and have so many wonderful memories of times there. I could make the best George Washington hair and Audra could always beat me on the most flips under water. Daddy played in a tournament Saturday, but after it was over he called and Sam and I went out for a little time with Papa. I think we have a new little golfer on our hands:)























Reading the paper with Papa












Spending time with Gavin





























2 comments:

RobinVZ said...

If Sam isn't the next Micheal Phelps, I'll be shocked! You have that boy in the water constantly!!! love the pics of him on the golf course! :)

Marsh said...

that pic of him reading the paper is priceless!!!