Monday, February 16, 2009

Waiting on Pics...

I have been forgetting my camera a lot lately. Two weekends ago Sam and I went to Sheridan, (that’s right Sheridan) for two wedding showers for my dear friend Morgan. I grew up with Morgan and her sister Jessica. Our parents are best friends and we celebrated everything growing up together. When I was in 7th grade we moved next door to them. They have always been like sisters to me and I am so excited for Morgan. Anyway, I didn’t have my camera, but Jessica got some good pictures. She lost her camera cord, but I am hoping I will soon be getting some pictures to share.

I am also waiting on Becca to send me some cute pics of Sam and Max from the super bowl party. I know girl- you are a little busy planning a wedding.

And lastly- Valentines Day. We went to Memphis with Thomas and Claudia and Bill and Lindsay. They all have exciting things going on in their lives. C & T are expecting a baby boy and B & L are getting married. We had a great night out. (pics hopefully to come)

So lesson learned this week…Take My Camera!!!!!!!!!!

Blake- I will try to get some pictures of your favorite baby on here asap!

No comments: