Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let it Snow!

Another day where I wish I had taken my new camera! Sam and I spent Saturday in Jonesboro. We had a few errands to run and wanted to spend some time with Brock and Blake. We knew there was a chance of snow, but never imagined this. Sam loved playing in it and even tasting it. I had mixed feelings about it, I love snow around Christmas time, but this time of year I am ready for spring. This same time last year we were in the hospital due to high blood pressure, awaiting Sam's arrival and it was also snowing. Eric is standing over me right now making comments, like "That Al Gore is a lying &%*#*#$(#! ."





































This is Sam in Target trying on head bands, I had a real cute one of him in an Easter bonnet, but E made me take it off:(
Sam and Brock

1 comment:

amber leann said...

I LOVE the first picture!!!! Jace has been somewhat sick with coughing and a runny nose, so I haven't even taken him out in the snow.