Friday, January 23, 2009

Keeping the Road Hot

I have been keeping the road hot! Two Wednesdays ago I went to Harrisburg for a workshop in the morning and then headed to Sheridan for a funeral. One of my good friend’s mother (who is also a dear friend of my mother) passed away from cancer. She was such a special person and will be missed terribly. My mom has a very close group of girlfriends. I tell them every time I am home how lucky they are to have each other. They get together all the time and are really a part of each others families. After the service they all stayed back and said goodbye to their dear friend together.

I got back in late Wednesday night and headed back to Sheridan Friday for the weekend. I went to celebrate my friend Gams’ birthday and my parents were ready for some Sam time. We had a great visit. Sam showed them all his new tricks and got some good naps with B.B. We came back Sunday night so we could spend some time with E on Monday. Wednesday it was another trip to Little Rock and back to see my new nephew (see other post). Thursday night was parent teacher conferences so that was two nights of getting home after Sam was asleep…ugh! Thank God I have such great in-laws (and hubby) to step in and help when things are so hectic.

No comments: