Sunday, November 30, 2008

So busy....

We have been so busy lately. I have been in Sheridan almost every weekend. My brother is expecting a baby in January and I have been to a couple of showers for them. They are having a little boy (Gavin) and we are so excited. Sam and I also went with Laura and Kohen to a baby shower in Cabot for our friend Brooke. She is also having a boy...seems like everyone is.

We had our first family pictures made this past week. We went to Christy Hollingshead in Cabot and they turned out sooooooo good. She is so talented. We placed our order and they should be here before Christmas, I can't wait. Christy had worked with Kelley (Eric's sister) years ago doing OT before she had gotten into photography. Kelley had used her for pictures right after the twins were born and they were so good. I have been wanting to go to her forever. Laura and Jana have both used her too. I am so excited!!!

Well I posted some random pics from one of the Sheridan visits.




No comments: