Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Friday was my birthday and we went to Little Rock to go out with all of our friends after the game. We had dinner and then went to the Rev Room to hear Molten Lava...or as Eric likes to call them "Liquid Rock". He likes to call things my the wrong name because he thinks he is funny. He decided that was a cool name and it might be the name of his next band. The first band being "Jack's Palace" his band from college...need I say more


Ashleigh came all the way from North Carolina to celebrate my birthday! Oh and she found some time to have Thanksgiving with her family.


I have celebrated my birthday with these 3 for so many years now. I love you guys, Top 5:)



Everyone needs a clown at their birthday...yeah right I hate clowns.
Boys and Seven jeans...not sure how I feel about that...
Think I could get my farmer boy in those????? Yeah doubt it

1 comment:

Marsh said...

Uh, I was getting a little concerned that I haven't made the blog yet. HAHA.. HAD a blast, hope that you guys did too...see you over Christmas...promise. I'm coming home on the 20th.