Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wednesday Loves

I have my internet back! We got a new roof and our internet no longer worked…so…we called them to come move our dish and ended up upgrading equipment. I am finally back working!

This was my post for last week so it is a little behind.

This week I am loving that Kendall Anna did so good in her pageant this past weekend.  She looked BEAUTIFUL and placed 1st runner up!  I am so proud of her!!!

kendall 

I love that Sam has so much fun at Wee School!

seuss

I love that my Mom had a great birthday and they had a blast with Jimmy Buffett!

buffett

I love how much fun Sam is having playing with all of his new toys!

Sam's Party 4 009

I love that the kids had fun skating at Juliann’s party!

skating

Sam had a great birthday!  We had breakfast at the donut shop and took donuts to his class at Wee School.  He then celebrated with brownies and ice cream at Ms. Melinda’s. We finished the night with pizza at Nonna’s.  He is now 4!

No comments: