Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This week so far...

Yesterday, I went to the doctor for my check-up. Everything went well and the babies are doing good.

We also decided on the names! This has been such a hard decision. We knew we wanted to name the girl Baxley Elizabeth. E’s sister actually came up with it back when E and I were dating in college. Baxley is my maiden name and Elizabeth is my middle name.
It is also:
· My Mom’s name
· My Nana’s middle name
· My Granny’s middle name
· Our niece’s name
· Our cousin’s name
· And I could go on…

The boy on the other hand has not been so easy! We have always used family names and wanted to stick to that tradition, but not much luck there. We wanted another B name, but could not settle on one of those either. Blake suggested Sawyer and we both really liked it. So the boy is Sawyer Jamieson. Jamieson is E’s grandmother (Mottie’s) maiden name. So they are named and growing every day. I can’t believe they will be here in 3 months.

E has been stressed about all of this rain; we still have a lot of crops in the ground and need some sunshine soon! Sam’s babysitter has been sick this week so he and daddy are having some good shop time.

Today is E’s birthday. We bought him a new grill and I can’t wait for him to use it. We are having a birthday dinner for him tonight.

5 comments:

Shea said...

So glad to hear that you got a good report. I LOVE the names!!! Can't wait to meet your little angels (in a few months, of course).

Marsh said...

Love those names!!! glad you're feeling good. hope to talk soon!! love and miss you guys.

RobinVZ said...

precious names!!!

amber leann said...

Love your names!

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

love the names! We actually had thought about using Baxley for a first name too but settled with it being Logan's middle name. Logan was E's grandfather.

Glad you guys are doing well! Mom said you guys will be going to Sheridan soon...if get bored and need a visit let me know and A and I can come up and play with Sam.