Saturday, April 25, 2009

Did I just say that???

Last week I was in a meeting after school and I caught myself saying "I can't wait to get home to my pond and see my ducks". WHAT!!???!! Did that just come out of my mouth?? What happened to "Ms. Little Rock", (little joke there) who hit The Limited on my lunch break and happy hour after work?? Wow, how five years, a husband, the bottoms, a farm, a baby, and now ducks will do to a "city girl". That said, I feel truly blessed to have the life I have.

Now, about those ducks. Shu Shu bought Sam 10 baby ducks for Easter. She had them at her house for a few days and 1 maybe 2 died. Then she took them to E at the shop where he put them in a pool of water until they were big enough to get in the pond. Well, I guess baby ducks can't swim and I think 2 drown. I do know that 5 ducks actually made it to the pond and we are now down to 4. They are getting so big and our 3 big ducks seem to be adjusting to them. They will all come right up to you.

No comments: