Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fighting Breast Cancer

Friday night Stephanie, Kristin, and I went to Little Rock. We were going for the Race for the Cure on Saturday morning and of course had to take advantage of a girl’s night out. We had dinner and met up with Jamey and her family and then went downtown for a bit. We had a great time. I was so excited to be at the race. It is such an awesome experience and if you have never done it, I strongly suggest you do. We came in at a whopping 58 minutes!!!!! Not quite as good as my 26 minutes two years ago. That's okay Audra represented with a time of 25:15! She did awesome and I am so proud of her. She is now ahead with 2 medals compared to my 1. I will have to start training now to beat her next year. Maybe we can run it together.


Yes that is me in the middle with no make-up...lovely

Check out that medal:)


Nice boots...what happened to those cool jeans?



No comments: