Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Homeless husband no more:(

Well as you all know Eric has a lot of hair. I can't figure out why he hates haircuts so bad, but he does. I did convince him to get one when Sam was born almost 5 months ago. Anyway, a couple of years ago he shaved his head and I hated it! The past few weeks he has been begging me to let him shave it again. I know it's hot and I understand that mop on his head is hot, but is a short haircut not a good compromise? Well, I lost the battle and my homeless looking husband is no more. He shaved it a couple of nights ago, but left all the nasty facial hair. I will try to get a pic posted for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

That's hilarious! I'm so glad you started a blog so I can keep up with you and Sam all the time.
I love you guys! Morgan

Shea said...

Glad to see you joined the blogging world! Eric w/out hair? I can't imagine!!!